Client Services: 240-397-8840
Welcome to Saverse Life & Medicare
Fast. Easy. Professional. Get Insurance Online
Term life insurance provides your family with financial security covering you for a set number of years, typically 10, 20, or 30, and generally offers the largest insurance protection for your premium dollar.
Term Life could be right for you if you need to:
- Provide your family financial independence
- You have an outstanding Mortgage on your house
- Make sure your kids have college funding
- Pay off credit cards and other debts
- Replace your income for several years
- Make Life More Comfortable for Your Loved Ones
This is insurance that can cover you for as long as you live. We typically recommend that it's used for Final Expenses, also known as burial insurance. It ensures our families will not be burned with the cost of a funeral. This type of insurance is often times purchased by Americans aged 60-75.
Final Expense Insurance could be right for you so:
- You Can Take Control of Planning Your Funeral
- Provide your family with financial aid for medical bills
- To serve as a gift for your loved ones
- Estate taxes can be paid
- Allows your family to pay off your personal loans
The Medicare space has more misinformation floating around than any other form of insurance. Ninety percent of Medicare recipients say they are confused by all of the different claims made by the abundance of television, radio, and mailer ads.
Don’t take this on alone, our agents are experts in all things Medicare. They are known for going the extra mile to ensure any discounts are honored, prescriptions are filled and delivered on time, and checking in yearly to make sure client needs are being met or to inform of newer, better options.